Rhythmia Medical, a venture-backed company designing an innovative system to treat cardiac arrhythmias, is targeting one of the fastest growing fields in medical devices.
The system includes state of the art signal processing, 3D imaging and catheter fabrication technologies. We are extremely selective in our hiring and employ a small team of super talented individuals whose aim is to have a major impact on developing a breakthrough life-saving technology.
The Biomedical Systems Integration Engineer will participate in the hardware and software development at the company and be involved in the test, design and development of the company’s bioinstrumentation platform.
The platform will include mixed signal, analog, digital and software components with a PC interface.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong aptitude for working in a lab environment using digital/analog debug tools and instruments * Knowledge of mixed-signal, analog electronics and signal processing
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work with a cross-functional team to develop solutions to complex technical challenges
- Must be able to keep detailed laboratory notes and write technical reports
- Educational or work experience in the field of Biomedical Engineering.
- Ability to solder and to breadboard circuits and unique hardware interfaces
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or Physics from a leading institution; good GPA required
- 3-6 years of industry experience
- Strong desire to work hard and learn new things
- Knowledge of circuit board design and layout tools
- Programming knowledge of C/C++; LabVIEW and Matlab
- Experience in medical device development
- Experience working with a 3D imaging modality The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and understand the larger system context.
The successful candidate will work with a multidisciplinary team of engineers and be involved with the company’s preclinical and clinical work. Title and salary will be commensurate with experience.
Rhythmia offers an exciting and fast-paced work environment, and the chance for employees to use their talents to make a real impact in cardiac medicine. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well as a highly attractive stock option plan. Interested candidates should send their resume to thisplace