|All the programs included are free and intended for distribution; there are no “demo” versions of commercial applications. If you are involved in programming, many of the programs are open-source, and provide APIs and SDKs for radiology programmers.
Related articles by Zemanta
- APPLIED RADIOLOGY Integrated Media-Planner 2010 (slideshare.net)
- Elevated-risk women refuse MRI breast cancer screening (scienceblog.com)
- Nebraska Medical Center Case Study (slideshare.net)
- Imaging and Health Care Costs (stealthmode.com)
- Radiation tracking: A really good use for personal health records (medcitynews.com)