National Institute of Technology, Raipur is a technical institute of national importance conducting various U.G., P.G. & Ph.D. programmes in engineering and technology. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the following faculty positions:
Details Of Vacancies :
|Name of the Department||Asstt Professor||Name of the Department||Asstt Professor|
|Bio-Medical Engineering||05||Mechanical Engineering||08|
|Computer Sc. & Engineering||06||Mathematics||04|
|Electronics and Telecommunication||06||English||01|
|Electrical Engineering||07||Applied Mechanics||Nil|
|Information Technology||05||Training and Placement||Ni|
|Metallurgical Engineering||06||Applied Geology||Nil|
Qualifications & Experience
1. Engineering and Technology : First Class M.E. / M.Tech. in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology
2. MCA : First Class MCA or First Class M.E. / M.Tech. in a specialization of Computer Science and Engineering / Technology or Information Technology or relevant field.
3. Architecture :
For one post of Assistant Professor
First Class M.E. / M.Tech. in Civil Engineering with specialization in Structural Engineering.
For remaining posts of Assistant Professor:
First Class Master’s Degree in Architecture / Planning / relevant field together with Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture and valid registration with the Council of Architecture.
4. Computer Science & Engineering and Information Technology Dept :
First Class Master’s Degree in a specialization of Computer Science and Engineering / Technology or Information Technology with First Class Bachelor’s degree in any discipline of Engineering / Technology
First Class M.E. / M.Tech. in Biotechnology / Biochemical Engg/ Bioengineering / Bioprocess Engg. / relevant field.
Ph.D. in Applied Biological Sciences such as Microbiology, Biochemistry, Genetic Engineering, Molecular Biology, Pharmacy, Biophysics, and relevant fields.
Desirable: Candidates fulfilling the above criteria and having B.E. / B. Tech. In Biotechnology shall be given preference
6. Bio Medical Engineering : First Class M.E. / M.Tech. in Biomedical Engineering / Instrumentation / Electronics with Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering / Instrumentation / Electronics or relevant discipline.
Desirable: Candidates fulfilling the above criteria and having B.E. / B.Tech. In Biomedical Engineering / Technology shall be given preference
7. English and Applied Science : Ph.D. Degree in relevant field with First Class in Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline.
Pay Scale : Rs. 15600/- – 39100/- with AGP Rs. 6000/-
How to Apply :
Application in the prescribed format should be submitted along with attested copies of certificates, testimonials and with a processing fee of Rs. 500/- (no fee for SC/ST/PH candidates) by D.D. in favour of “Director, National Institute of Technology, Raipur” payable at Raipur.
The candidate should submit the application in an envelope superscribing clearly “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………… DISCIPLINE……….………..” to The REGISTRAR, National Institute of Technology, G.E. Road, Raipur – 492 010 (Chhattisgarh).