BRIDGE YOUR KNOWLEDGE GAP BY TRUE BIOMEDICAL EXPERTS AND
LEARN THE WAY THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY WANTS YOU TO BE !!
CURRICULUM OVERVIEW :
This structured training program would be divided in THREE modules consisting of 30 days intensive training, provided through lectures, MS-Powerpoint presentation on PC, extracts printed as additional course materials from user and service manuals of reputed national & international manufacturers in association with the set of medical equipments presented before the participants at and off-venue.
- General Introduction to Medical Equipments
- Life-saving medical equipments
- Ethics and norms followed in maintenance
- Introduction to Equipment related Safety
- Safety considerations in vital zones of hospital
- General considerations in troubleshooting and repair
- Maintenance with Electronic and mechanical tools
- Other tools useful in preventive maintenance
- Special care for Life-saving medical equipments
- E.C.G. machines
- Single & Multiparameter Monitors
- Ventilator / Artificial Respirators with different modes
- Defibrillator (with monitors and optional pacemakers)
- Treadmill Tester
- Pulse Oximeters (with and without plethysmographs)
- Syringe and Volumetric infusion pumps
- Diathermy (Electrosurgical Generators)
- O.T. Lighting systems
- Anaesthesia Machines (with anaesthetic ventilators)
- Pacemakers (Single and Dual chamber)
- EtCO2 monitoring
- Medical gas control system
- EtCO2 monitoring,
- Special sessions on Service topology
- Asset management techniques
INTAKE AND FEES :
- Maximum 15 per batch (Full-time)
- Training cost includes lunch and tea at venue, excludes transportation.
- Rs. 6000/- (SIX THOUSAND) only per student to be paid before the admission.
- Outstation candidates would be guided for staying. Please contact in advance.
- If you have additional queries, contact us through e-mail or telephone
+91 9331021555 +91 9331021555
+91 9836815625 +91 9836815625