BRIDGE YOUR KNOWLEDGE GAP !!!
BY TRUE BIOMEDICAL EXPERTS AND
GET YOURSELF TRAINED IN THE WAY THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY WANTS YOU TO BE !!
INTEGRATED ELECTROLIFE SYSTEM
(An ISO 9001 : 2008 Organisation)
Regd Office : North Badra, Nirmal Sengupta Sarani, KOLKATA – 700 079, West Bengal, India.
TEL NO. : +91-33-25902575 +91-33-25902575
MOBILE : +91-9433350561 +91-9433350561 +91-9433279161 +91-9433279161
Training Centre : 2nd fl., DA-31, Sector 1, Salt Lake, KOLKATA – 700 064
Phone No : +91 9330603420 +91 9330603420
e-mail : email@example.com
Training and Education Division at Kolkata provides
Inplant training, Mini projects (with or without microcontrollers) and
final year projects for following degrees/diplomas :
B.E / B.TECH ( ECE, EEE, E&I, Biomedical Engg. )
We offer a number of Project with VLSI, PC Based Projects, Micro Processor Based Projects, latest Micro Controller Based Projects. The Project Direction is around 60-70 hours and it will be spread over two months. Our esteemed Engineers guide the students and help in preparation of Project Report. In addition to the Practical Work, they are given Theory lessons related to the topic of the Project work. They are also encouraged further study in the related topic and tests and conducted and their progress valued by the time the students completing the project. In addition to the Project Works, the Students are exposed to industrial Environment.
WE OFFER :
True knowledge-based short-term 1 month
BIOMEDICAL EQUIPMENT ENGG. TRAINING PROGRAMME
Hands-on practical session with explanation showing the internal view of actual working equipment
Why this specialized training program ?
1) To be a complete professional, the students must know how to handle the “live-wire situations” in healthcare industry. Unfortunately, only through books we learn theories of this frontier technology in a way which are :
i) Too much theory oriented
ii) Obsolete theories which do not fit the present requirements of present technology for the well-being of mankind
iii) theories learnt what are far away from real-life application in future.
This is the reason that for a large proportion of students, this knowledge is not sufficient and cannot give enough confidence for being recruited directly in different companies after they pass out. There is a clear need for learning the theories with an industry-like touch and bridge the hands-on learning gap.
2) Our training program is operated by superior instrumentation & biomedical engineers and technicial experts with more than 15 to 20 years of rich experience not only in academics but also in real-life industry.
3) A properly oriented, knowledge-based, value-added training in addition to the basic academic qualification is our efficiency and years of expertise to make a student “Industry ready”, though we are not a placement consultant or do not give you a false promises like “we give 100% sure shot placement in industry”.
THE PARTICIPANT GROUP
1) Students of B.Tech (Biomedical, ECE,EIE) and fresh passed out
2) Diploma and degree engineering students beyond 4th semester
3) Good science graduates interested to work in this area.
4) Young doctors, O.T.Technicians and nursing staff
Training Cost and Registration
1 Month Duration
Rs. 11000/- (To be paid in full in advance)
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION
Complete CV has to be submitted to us by e-mail. After confirmation from our side, Payment has to be given through A/c payee demand bank draft payable at Kolkata in favour of “Integrated Electrolife System” or in cash at our regd. Office against a money recipt.
Maximum Participants Per Batch : 6 (SIX)
Training : 4 Days/Week (10 A.M.- 5 P.M.) (No of daya/week may increase as per our discretion)
Training cost includes photocopies of documents, CD etc, lunch and tea at venue, but excludes accommodation & transportation to venue. Outstation candidates would be guided for rented or shared PG accomodation in Kolkata/Howrah. Please contact in advance.
This structured training program would be divided in FOUR regular modules each consisting of 2 weeks of intensive training, provided through lectures, Ms-Powerpoint presentation on PC, extracts printed as additional course materials from user and service manuals of reputed national & international manufacturers in association with the set of medical equipments presented before the participants at and off-venue for hands-on experience.
General Introduction to Medical Equipments
Life-saving medical equipments
Introduction to Equipment related Safety
General considerations in troubleshooting and repair
1.Electronic symbols : Resistors, Capacitors, Transformers, Diode, Transistor, FET.
2. Identification of components and tools used in electronic workshop
Different type of components: Resistors, capacitors, Transformers, Diodes, Inductors, Transistors, IC Packages
3. Colour coding of resistors, capacitors.
4. Study of digital and analog Multimeter.
5. Testing of electronic components using multimeter.
6. Important Points about CRO.
E.C.G. machines (Single and multichannel)
Single & Multi-parameter Monitors
Ventilator / Artificial Respirators
Defibrillator (with monitors and optional pacemakers)
Pulse Oximeters (with and without plethysmographs)
Syringe and Volumetric infusion pumps
Diathermy (Electrosurgical Generators)
O.T. Lighting systems
Anaesthesia Machines (with anaesthetic ventilators)
Pacemakers (Single and Dual chamber)
Medical gas control system
Visit to healthcare unit/centre for hands-on-experience and practice
Special sessions on Service topology
Asset management techniques