Desired Candidate Profile
• Radiographer with CT/MR technologist background a must. 4-5 years of independent patient imaging experience with high end imaging systems by leading vendors GE, Philips, Siemens, Toshiba etc.
• Strong computer operation/application, independent workstation operational skills. IT
knowledge – preferred but not necessary. Ability to handle intermediate desktop support activities, VPN, standard network installations and basic troubleshooting.
• Ability to master sophisticated clinical for diagnostic differentiation and reproducibility.
• Ability to work independently and take initiative to add value to Radiology centers.
• Excellent communication skills, Organized and attention to detail
• Business development vision for higher earnings
• Experience with 3D advanced visualization and/or image guided surgery assistance preferred.
• Make product presentations and clinical demonstrations
• Support technical team with installations, Systems configuration & integration with PACS and DICOM imaging at various Radiology centers.
• Customize software modules for individual user sites for Imaging solutions
• Develop strong clinical site customer relationships to better understand user applications
• Provide technical, scientific, clinical and educational consultation to researchers, physicians and other clinical professionals
• Support users for their workflow efficiency and high quality imaging through products
• Work closely with international and local support teams on marketing, sales, technical, and regulatory issues.
• Work with field sales managers to establish product value through good product
presentation and demonstrations across the enterprise systems at a given centre.
• Stay abreast with advanced visualization techniques and to attend key conferences to evaluate the current state-of-the-art to anticipate changing needs of the market
• Participate in developing group/individual goals and objectives
• Willingness to travel 75% of the time
AMS Medical Systems is medical devices organization offering innovative multi-disciplinary diagnostics; Image Guided Therapy solutions for centers of Medical excellence across South Asia.