R&D Engineer Position for Image Processing at NBRC
Name of the Post: “R&D Engineer”.
Essential Qualification: B.Tech/B.E
Desirable Qualification: M.E/M.Tech Degree in Electrical, Electrical and Electronics, Biomedical, Computer Science or Ph.D in Physics
Project Investigator : Dr. Pravat K Mandal (Neurospectroscopy and Neuroimaging Laboratory)
Applicants will be working on the following areas:-
- Brain image processing using MRI/MRS/fMRI data.
Emoluments: 25,000/- p.m consolidated
- Eligible candidates can submit their bio-data along with attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience mentioned in the bio-data latest by 29th October, 2010 to “The Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, 122 050, Distt- Gurgaon (Haryana).
- Interested candidates can directly contact Principal Investigator Dr. Pravat K Mandal, Neurospectroscopy and Neuroimaging Laboratory by email email@example.com to discuss on research matters.
Second sleeper class train fare by shortest route will be reimbursed from project funds to the candidates for attending the interview on production of tickets.
- Duration : The tenure will be for a period of 1 year and extendable on review and on mutual agreement. The post is co-terminus with the project. Selected candidate should abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
- Hostel facility : Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC and as per availability in the Hostel at NBRC Campus,Manesar.
- Deadline for application: 29th October, 2010