Confluence is back again- This year promising to be more exciting and better than before with a mindset to innovate the future! Department of Bio-Technology and Medical Engineering, NIT Rourkela presents to you HELIXIA-2K11 , an exciting plethora of events during confluence of events which promises to be one of its kind testing your skills and knowledge in the field as well as exciting in its own domain. So what are you waiting for? Pack your bags and get ready to witness Helixia in its full flow at Confluence 2k11, NIT Rourkela from 28-31 January 2011.
Here’s a snapshot of the events:
1. Excognito– We are proposing an open biomedical innovation competition in which students are expected to come up with innovative designs which can be related to any emerging technology in the field of healthcare which makes lives easier and has plans of mass manufacturing and have a significant impact on the current state of healthcare in India . It can be a model or even an idea which has plans of being implemented. Huge prizes to be won as well as being funded by venture capitalists.
2. Grey-Matter: An onspot quiz comprising of 2-4 members with a written round followed by the finals at NIT Rourkela campus, each team comprising of 2-4 members. put on your thinking caps and get on to match the best in the quizzing arena.
3. Mem-Brams: a paper presentation competition. Topics may cover any original ideas or recent papers on current cellular and molecular bioengineering methods , devising of any specific implants and biomedical equipments or software solutions to complex biological and medical problems .
4. Poster- potpourri: They say “An idea can change the world”. How about proving ‘em correct? A poster presentation competition with topics relating to any idea or topic in the field of life sciences, biotechnology and bio engineering.
5. Pul Sa Tion : An online quiz to be held as a build up to Helixia-2k11, details to be announced in the website soon.
For more information, visit the website.
Rush in your entries as soon as possible to the email id’s mentioned in the website or contact at the given address for more information.
- Biomedical Service Engineer Job in Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- Wireless Health Monitoring Platform-biomedical Device (biomedikal.in)