BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING TEACHING JOBS BEING OFFERED IN VIT UNIVERSITY
|School||:||SBST (School of Bio Sciences & Technology)|
|Job Description||:||Teaching & Course Development, Linkage with Industry & Research Involvement|
|Eligibility||:||Ph.D/ M.Tech/ M.E with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades, tec.) at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch from reputed Institutions/ University and with consistently good academic record throughout.|
|Experience:||:||Minimum 2 years of teaching experience (Industry Experience will be given weightage)|
|Last Date for Applying:||:||20th January 2011 (Thursday)|
- Pay scales based on 6th Pay Commission recommendations.
- Pension Benefits through Life Insurance Corporation of India
- Annual Performance Incentive pay of upto a month’s salary.
- Employment Provident Fund & Gratuity
- Mediclaim Insurance / Accidental Policy with United India Assurance for Employees and Dependents
- Free Health Centre benefits (extended to family members also)
- Encashment of Earned Leave
- Special Pay to Staff Members for Continuous Service
- 25% Concession to avail Bus Facility to Staff Members
- Sabbatical Leave to pursue Higher Education / Research
- Higher increments for those who perform well
- Laptops are issued to Faculty members while at service to pursue Research and Academic work
- Free Transport from VIT Campus to Chittoor Bus stop
- Faculty members are encouraged to take up consultancy, projects and research work.
- Faculty members are sponsored to
- Pursue further studies
- Present papers in conferences abroad periodically.