The iHealth Blood Pressure Monitoring System lets users measure and track their blood pressure and heart rate from the convenience of their iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. The system comes with a blood pressure arm cuff and a portable, battery-powered dock allowing for quick and easy set up. The dock also doubles as a charging station for all three iOS devices.
The companion iHealth App includes an easy-to-use interface with data and graphics that allow the user to view their blood pressure numbers, track them over time, and run reports. Users can easily access previously recorded data sets, view patterns by date and time of day and create custom graphs and charts. Users can also instantaneously share the results with their doctor, or loved ones.
“Regularly monitoring blood pressure in a relaxed, consistent setting gives users the most reliable information on the status of their cardiovascular health,” said Dr. Andrew Brandeis, a practicing physician at Care Practice in San Francisco. “More important, iHealth — for the first time — reveals trends and fluctuations in the data and enables the user to easily share the information with their doctor.”
HERE ARE THE REVIEWS FROM SOME OTHER WEBSITES ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Track Your Health with iHealth (lockergnome.com)
- Hands-On With the iHealth Blood Pressure Dock [Health] (gizmodo.com)
- Health-Conscious Gadget Docks – The iHealth Blood Pressure Dock Puts Your Health in Your Hands (GALLERY) (trendhunter.com)
- iHealth Keeps Track of Your Blood Pressure (chris.pirillo.com)
- iHealth, Withings both launch iPhone-connected blood pressure monitors (tuaw.com)