Digital image processing requires a lot of practice but to do proper practice @ home we require a lab manual which we can refer from time to time and it must contain all the necessary and relevant information about the lab
Today while I was searching for lab manual for a lab I got this manual and would like to share it with you
This lab manual contains following topics
- Lab 1: Write a program for image enhancement
- Lab2: Write a program for image compression
- Lab3: Write a program for color image processing
- Lab4: Write a program for image segmentation
- Lab 5: Write a program for image morphology
- Lab 6: Image Restoration
- Lab 7: Edge detection
- Lab 8: Blurring 8 bit color versus monochrome
This lab manual also contains 3 mini projects which you would like to read when at the end of the day you would have learned a bit of image processing.
These are the projects given below included in the manual
1. Take a hand written document, Perform pre-processing and try to segment into characters
2. Take an image, design fuzzy rules for content based image retrieval.
3. Take an image, design a neural network for content based image retrieval.
A SPECIAL THANKS TO
G.H.RAISONI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, NAGPUR