1)What is Crash Course?
This is a short course but very effective, this will cover …
- ECG MACHINE – HANDS ON & THEORY
- PULSE OXIMETER – HANDS ON & THEORY
- MULTI PARAMETER MONITOR – HANDS ON & THEORY
- SYRINGE INFUSION PUMP – HAND ON & THEORY
- VOLUME CONTROL INFUSION PUMP – HANDS ON & THEORY
- ANESTHESIA MACHINE – HANDS ON & THEORY
- VENTILATORS – HANDS ON & THEORY
- NON INVASIVE VENTILATOR – HANDS ON & THEORY
- DIALYSIS MACHINE – HANDS ON & THEORY
- X RAY – THEORY & AUDIO VISUAL
- SONOGRAPHY/COLOR DOPPLER – THEORY & AUDIO VISUAL
2) Will it train student only for repairing of equipments?
No, this course will not be just for equipments repair only, it will take you through the history of equipments, to development of technology to running technology to upcoming technology to application to maintenance….
3) What if student want to join hospital as biomedical engineer? how will this course be useful?
This course will make you confident to work on system, here you will know how to make protocol in hospital, what all are the actual duties of a biomed in hospital and how can you do it effectively, what all documents you should prepare and how????????
4) what if student want to join industry?
You will have good knowledge of latest technology and in detail knowledge of all listed equipments, will be easy for you to enter any industry, you will not require big waiting to perform……It’s all about practical knowledge….
5) What’s the difference between my college syllabus and this course??
College is an important thing and we are not to replace college. Your college have teach you basics. But, that’s not sufficient when you walk in any hospital or industry. You are not aware of latest technology, you have not work handson on most of things…..we will make sure you can work on it accurately. It’s not college, but more than college……
6) will I get certificate for this?
Yes, you will get certificate after completion of the course…..you must attend the course 100%….no leaves, no bunks, no short cut…..
7) how many months or year will I need for this??
you need 60 days at most…..but off course all students do not have same grasping capacity, so max. 90 days….3 – 5 hours a day, so, you will be ready to win the world in 180 hours to 270 hours……..can you spend that much of life to make yourself most winning???????
8) Where can I do it?
we are launching it in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. You need to be here…..register for it before you are too late…
we have capacity of only 20 person per batch….
9) when will it start? How expensive is it?
It will start in June…it is not very expensive….you can check details contacting ..
contact: Vinit Acharya
303, Sahjanand Palace, Opp. Rahul Tower, 100 ft road, satellite, Ahmedabad – 380015 INDIA
Tel. +91 79 26930184/40323538/09925008138
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com