International Conference On Instrumentation, Communication, Information Technology and Biomedical Engineering (ICICI-BME) 2011
November 8-9, 2011
The conference will highlight recent and significant advances in research and development in the field of instrumentation, measurements, communications, information technology and biomedical engineering. It will cover all aspects of theory and practice of metrology, instrumentation, communications, information technology and biomedical engineering. The scope will include, but is not limited in theory, implementation, and application of the topic below.
Bandung is the capital city of West Java and it is one of the best tourist objects in Indonesia. Situated on the plateau in the beautiful Parahyangan Mountains with the pleasant climate. A social and culture program during the conference will provide the possibility to visit tourist objects surrounding Bandung, such as volcano, hot spring water, tea plantation and historical building.
Important date & deadline
Full paper submission : June 25, 2011
Acceptant notification : September 12, 2011
Final submission : September 24, 2011
- Biomedical Applications
- Biomedical Engineering Instrumentation
- E-Health, Tele-Health and Telemedicine
- Biomechanics and Rehabilitation Engineering
Read more details
- BEB 2011-International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Biotechnology (biomedikal.in)
- BIOSTEC 2012:5TH International Conference on Biomedical Engineering Systems & Technology (biomedikal.in)
- International Conference on Electronics, Biomedical Engineering and its applications. (ICEBEA’2011) (biomedikal.in)