Desirable: Knowledge/ research experience in medical image modelling and analysis, machine learning techniques and imaging techniques, and imaging techniques (CT, MRI, PET), DICOM, Fluency in English, both writing and speaking, Readiness to travel to Europe for longer durations. An independent and practical personality and ability to take initiatives.
Pay: Rs.30000 PM
Age Limit: 35 yrs as on 01 April 2011
- ICICI-BME 2011-International Conference On Instrumentation, Communication, Information Technology and Biomedical Engineering (biomedikal.in)
- International Conference on Electronics, Biomedical Engineering and its applications. (ICEBEA’2011) (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineering & Biotechnology Summer Training in Kerala (biomedikal.in)
- BEB 2011-International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Biotechnology (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Sector ranked No 1 in Profit Margin among Sillicon Valley Stalwarts (biomedikal.in)