Central Scientific Instruments Organisation invites applications from young and dynamic candidates having excellent academic record for the posts of Scientists. CSIO is one of the constituent laboratories of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). a premier National Laboratory dedicated to Research, Design and Development of Scientific and Industrial Instruments, a Multi-disciplinary and Multi-dimension, Industrial Research & Development Organization.
We are looking for enthusiastic young Scientists with a proven record of scientific achievements and the ability to undertake R&D in Instrumentation and related S& T activities.
The positions are in the following groups and areas:
Scientist C – 3 Posts
Ph.D (Engg.) in Bio-Medical/Bio-Engineering/Biotechnology/Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation or equivalent OR
Ph.D in Biophysics/Biochemistry OR
M.Tech/ME in Bio-Medical/Bio Engineering/Biotechnology/Electronics/Electrical/ Instrumentation or equivalent
- Biomedical Summer Training 2011 @ Cardea Labs, Delhi (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineering & Biotechnology Summer Training in Kerala (biomedikal.in)
- [Direct PhD in Biomedical After B.tech] Admission Notification in IIT Hyderabad (biomedikal.in)
- [M.TECH/PhD in Biomediocal] Admission notification in IIT KANPUR (biomedikal.in)
- M.Sc (Engg) & PhD Admissions 2011- IISc Bangalore (biomedikal.in)