Applications are invited for the post of Visiting Faculty / Teaching Fellow in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, College of Engineering, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
The appointment is purely temporary for a period of one year and likely to get extended based on the needs of the Department.
Visiting Faculty / Teaching Fellow
B.E Biomedical Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering M.E. / M.Tech with specialization in Medical Electronics / Biomedical Engineering / Biomedical Instrumentation/ Nanoelectronics/ Biomaterials First class either in Bachelors or Masters Degree
Ph.D is desirable
Kindly mail your Resume to email@example.com. Also send a copy of the resume to “The Head, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, College of Engineering, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025” on or before 30.05.2011 along with xerox copies of degree certificates, experience certificates and 2 photographs.
The top left corner of the envelope containing the application should be superscribed with “VF/TF/Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering”.
- Research Positions in Biomedical Engineering, Anna University Chennai (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer Required in Srinagar (biomedikal.in)
- WikiBooks for Biomedical Engineering : Please Contribute (biomedikal.in)
- Notification:How to use Internet to get good Biomedical Engineering Jobs? (biomedikal.in)
- International Conference on Electronics, Biomedical Engineering and its applications. (ICEBEA’2011) (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Service Engineer Required in Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- [Entrance test Notification]M.Tech Biomedical Engineering, Osmania University (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Teaching Job in Amity University (biomedikal.in)
- UCSF Starts a New Biomedical Imaging Master’s Program 2011 (biomedikal.in)