1. Candidates should have graduated with a full-time degree from any recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 60% for MCA and 50% for M.Tech. degree programmes.
2. Consistent Record in X Std. and XII Std. is required.
3. Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
4. Candidates should have completed their final Semester/year exams before the selection interview at VIT University.
5. It is compulsory for candidates selected to produce their final year marks’ statement and Provisional degree certificate before August 15th, 2011, failing which, their admission will stand cancelled.
- Apply Online – Payment through Credit / Debit Card
- Apply Online – Payment through DD
- How to buy Printed Application Form ?
- Instructions to VITMEE 2011 [Computer Based Test]
- Fee Structure
- JRF Position in Biomedical Engineering in VIT University (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer Required in Srinagar (biomedikal.in)
- [Admission Notification]M.TECH Nanotechnology @ Amrita University (biomedikal.in)
- [PhD Admission] notification in VIT University(B.tech can also apply) (biomedikal.in)
- MEDFLUB:A New Initiative in Biomedical Engineering (biomedikal.in)