Minimum academic requirements for applying:
Students who have secured not less than 80% in Maths and Science subjects in their 10th
and 12th or equivalent examinations and not less than first class in graduation and post graduation ( if applicable).
Students presently studying in I & II year of B.Sc., I, II & III year of B.E/ B.Tech., I year of M.Sc and I
– IV year of Integrated M.Sc. can apply for Life Sciences and Mathematics.
Students presently studying in II year of B.Sc., II & III year of B.E/ B.Tech., I year of M.Sc and II – IV
year of Integrated M.Sc. can apply for Materials Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Physical Sciences,
Engineering Sciences and Atmospheric Sciences.
The students selected under this programme are placed with scientists at the Centre or elsewhere in India,
for 2 months with a stipend of Rs. 6000 /- p.m and travel support as per Govt. of India norms.
Detailed information and application form can be downloaded from http://www.jncasr.ac.in/srfp.php
or may be obtained by writing to the address mentioned below with a self-addressed envelope of 16×25
cms with stamp of Rs. 10/-
The Assistant Coordinator,
Summer Research Fellowship Programme,
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research,
Bangalore 560 064.
request for application form : 15th November 2011
downloading application form from website : 01st December 2011
receipt of completed application : 2nd December 2011
- MSc in Biomedical Sciences at Symbiosis (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Sales & Service Engineer Required in Jaipur (biomedikal.in)
- HealtheX-Biomedical Exhibition in Bengaluru, 5th-7th Aug 2011 (biomedikal.in)
- THE WELLCOME TRUST/DBT INDIA ALLIANCE Fellowship for PhD Students (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineeer required in Bengaluru (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Engineer Required as Medical Coder in Chennai/Vellore/Coimbatore/Bangalore /Hyderabad (biomedikal.in)
- Masters Level Government Jobs in Secunderabad (biomedikal.in)