Effectively manage and coordinate activities of the Biomedical Engineering Department to include the evaluation, replacement, service and repair of complex biomedical patient equipment; administer policies and procedures applicable efficiently.
Desired Candidate Profile
Any Graduate, with Healthcare Industry Background.
Experience as Coordinator for Biomedical enginering
Vaatsalya is India’s first hospital network focused on Tier II and Tier III towns.
We provide affordable healthcare services to thousands of families across Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh through our hospitals in Hubli, Gadag, Bijapur, Mandya, Raichur,
- Biomedical Engineer R&D job in Philips at Bangalore (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher MBA & Biomedical Engineer Required in Bangalore (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer required in Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer Required in Andhra Pradesh (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineeer required in Bengaluru (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical R&D Job in Procter & Gamble, Bangalore (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Engineer Required in Delhi (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Engineers Required in Gulf By Shadaab Khan (biomedikal.in)