January 5-7, 2012
The proposed workshop is going to explore the various research problems that require integrated support from medical-engineering experts. The hands on session on biostatistics will provide various methods to test the results and to relate its importance for clinical diagnosis.
1. Last date for the receipt of registration form along with DD : 31:12:11
2. Notification of selected participants through E-Mail
ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Professor and Head , Department of BME,
SSN College of Engineering,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai,OMR SSN Nagar, Kalvakkam –
Telefax: (044) 27474844/45/46 Extn:365
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.ssn.edu.in
FOR QUERIES PLEASECONTACT:
1.P.Manoj Niranjan AP/BME-9841799404
1. The workshop is open to the faculties and students of academic institutions and professionals from
2. The registration of the participants would be confirmed on “First-come First-Serve” basis as the
number of seats is limited to 60.
3. The registration fee should be paid in the form of DD drawn in favor of “The Principal, SSN College
of Engineering”, payable at Chennai along with the registration form.
Faculty and ResearchScholars:Rs.800/-
UG and PG Students : Rs.600/-
4. The registration fee includes Registration kit, Lunch and Refreshments.
5. Accommodation can be provided with boarding and lodging at our college hostel against the payment of Rs.150/- per day.
The various sessions will be handled by the experts from Medical and Engineering Domains.
Faculties from various colleges, Researchers, UG and PG students.