A National Level Techno Carnival on February 15, 16 on Biomedical Engineering.
“Saviours of Sapiens”
BINOCS-Biomedical Novelties for Conserving Sapiens is A National Level Symposium was first ever held in 2008..And as awaited the event turned out to be a grand success with more than 1000 participants…Even this year we are gonna conduct the same symposium Binocs’12 with much more excitement that ever before.. Are you a Technocracy??? Waiting to explore your technical and non technical talents within you??? Come on!!! Here is your playground to voice your innovative ideas in an effective manner, we provide an opportunity to network, compete and grow with the best…The main motive of Binocs’12 is to motivate students to showcase their ability within them..Binocs’12’s attempt to encourage the efforts of those who would like to conceive for a better future…We provides an ideal platform for the thinkers of this generation. For those who wish to voice their innovative Biomedical ideas in an effective manner, we provide an opportunity to network, compete and grow with the best. Expose your technical and presentation skills at our launch pad for students to discuss the emerging technology issues, explore a variety of perspectives and probable solutions. After all, the best designs of today’s technology started as mere blueprints, so who knows where yours might take you…And the one who deserves to be the best would be surely crowned with cash prizes of worth 50K….ooofoooo!!!!! Still what are you contemplating about.. Start posting us your ideas through Email…You will be valued for that…Hurry up!!!! Before the dead line…
The Department of Bio Medical Engineering was started in the year 2003-2004 and it is inter- disciplinary in nature which provides ample scope for students to study the Human System through electronics. Our faculty, staff and students are all important part of the team that provide distinctive opportunities for creative solutions to Bio Medical Engineering research and design problems. We aim for excellence in under graduate education; meaningful and innovative research and service dedicated to advancing the field of Bio Medical Engineering.
The Biomedical Department of the college has cordial relations with various organizations such as L&T Medical Systems, BPL, Texas Instruments etc.. Our students have in various organizations such as Philips, L&T, Epsilon Diagnostics, Siemens, Biomeriux and many more..The main vision of our department is To provide an identifiable and sustainable home for BME that will facilitate National recognition of Adhiyamaan BME as one of the very best programmes in the Nation
v Paper presentation
v Poster Presentation
v Project Expo
Will be updated soon…..
Guidelines for Paper Presentation
- The participants are requested to submit the full paper.
- The topic of the paper submitted can pertain to one of the tracks declared.
- 2 column format (IEEE format) should be adopted.
- All papers must be submitted electronically to email@example.com .
- Deadline for full paper submission is 2nd of February 2012 and the intimation date is 5th of February 2012.
Guidelines for Poster Presentation
v The poster should be a colour print-out of standard A3 size. Material to be used is left to the discretion of the presenter.
v Use of other electronics stuff to aid the presentation is strictly prohibited.
v Decision of jury will be final and binding upon all participants.
v A soft copy of the poster should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
v Deadline is 2/02/2012 and the intimation date is 5/02/2012
v Kindly send us the topic of your presentation and abstract (1 page in MS Word ) along with your contact details to the above id.
v Selected entries will be intimated through email/phone
Guidelines for Project Expo:
- Your project should be a real product or a prototype working model.
- Project should be related to Biomedical Engineering.
- Four members per team can join together for project
- Power supplies, Tables will be provided .
- you have to bring your own batteries or step down devices.
- Project details should be mailed us to email@example.com on or before 2nd of Feb 2012 and we will intimate you on or before 5th of Feb 2012
- Selected projects will be intimated through Email/Phone
Rules and Regulation
- The competition is open to all undergraduate and Post graduate students of all disciplines provided the paper should be from the topics declared.
- No student can be the author of more than one paper.
- Each team may have maximum two members.
- All results will be mailed to the team members of the selected teams.
- A participant can take part in only one event.
Visit our blog: www.binocs.webs.com
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Asst Professor Dept of Biomedical Engg
President of Binocs’12
Dept of Biomedical Engg, ACE
Dept of Biomedical Engg, ACE
- BINOCS 2012- Techno Carnival of Biomedical Engineering (biomedikal.in)
- Umblikal- International Biomedical Engineering E-Magazine (biomedikal.in)
- XEURON 2012: Biomedical Engineering Techfest in Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- Research Fellowship for Masters in Biomedical Engineering in Australia (biomedikal.in)
- Umbilikal- International Biomedical Engineering E-Magazine (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Engineer Job in siliguri (biomedikal.in)
- PhD in Biomedical Engineering at Linköping University, Sweden (biomedikal.in)
- Past, Present and Future of Biomedical Engineering (biomedikal.in)
- Points to Consider Before applying for Fresher Biomedical Job (biomedikal.in)
- 25 Fresher Female Biomedical Engineers Government Jobs (biomedikal.in)