We have suitable urgent vacancy for BiomedicalEngineer at Chennai in Analytical Corporate co.
Impart training to end-users as well as service engineers in thepost-implementation phase.
Interface with end-users for installation of machinery and gettingproduct feedback as well as and coordinating with factories, marketing headsand accounts department.
·Generation of revenue through annual maintenance contract and sparessale.
·Pivotal in building and maintaining prolific business relations with thecustomers, thus enhancing customer satisfaction matrices by achieving delivery& service quality norms.
Resolve customer complaints within minimum turnaround time;
drawinginputs on competitors moves and facilitating policy realignments to remainfirmly afloat in the market.
Desired Candidate Profile:
2. 1-2 years aerospace industry experience inengineering or technical customerservice .
3. Strong knowledge of operations
4. Demonstrated technical skills and focus on customer support
5. Strong communications and situationalleadership skills to facilitateinfluence and across multiple groups in a virtualenvironment
6. Self motivated, process driven, results oriented and able to lead withlittle or no management oversight.
Please Interested candidates email me your cv firstname.lastname@example.org or
Interview will start 1st March,2012
Contact Ms.Meena – 9867145977
Hiring Company Details
fast growing ISO accredited organization engaged in sales, installation and maintenance of highly sophisticated Analytical Equipment company
A Corporate company located at requires with a salary range up to . Position on urgent basis, please Call
Executive Name: Meena
Contact Details: 9867145977
- Biomedical Engineering- Ignored Profession in India (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer Job in Wockhardt, Rajkot (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer jobs in Mumbai & Ahmedabad (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Engineer Job in siliguri (biomedikal.in)