Master’s degree in any branch of Science such as Biology / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications / Pharmacy / Veterinary Science / Psychology or equivalent. OR
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology / Medicine or equivalent.
Applications forms are available with the Academics Section, NBRC and can be collected in person free of cost obtained through post or by courier by sending a demand draft of ?50/-(non-refundable) in favour of Director, NBRC payable at Manesar/Gurgaon. Application forms can also be downloaded without any charge from the NBRC website (www.nbrc.ac.in) under the column Application form for Project Assistant.
Completed application forms in the prescribed format along with photocopies of all qualification / experience certificates, two recent signed passport size photographs and Demand Draft of 100/- [non-refundable( no fees in case of SC / ST and physically challenged candidates)] in favour of Director, NBRC payable at Manesar/Gurgaon should be sent to the Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, NH-8, Manesar – 122050, Haryana with the subject line clearly stating ‘Application for Project Assistant”. Incomplete Application forms will not be considered and no correspondence with such applicants shall be entertained
Fellowship: 12,000/- per month
Project Assistants may be provided with suitable accommodation in lieu of H.R.A. on sharing basis, subject to availability.
- Project Assistant Interviews will be held every three months
- Next tentative dates for considering applications for screening to be called for an Interview for the postion of “Project Assistant” are as follows:
- Tentative due date for considering the available applications for screening: Mid April 2012
- Tentative interview date for those who got screened for the interview: 1st week of May 2012
- No due date for sending applications, if could not considered for present screening it may be considered for next screening. On the next scheduled date for screening and if recommended will be called for next interview date.
- No correspondence will be entertained with unsuccessful candidates at any stage(i.e. at screening stage or Interview / Final selection stage)