Company: Spacelabs Healthcare Solutions Pvt Ltd Requisition #: 5648
Location: IN-AP-Madhapur, Hyderabad
Posted Date: 3/13/2012
Apply for this job:
Your application choices are:
Apply for this job online
More information about this job:
Ensure customer satisfaction through service; help develop luminary customers & reference sites.
Follow, develop and close sales opportunities.
Highlight Spacelabs’ customer commitment through direct service of equipment at key accounts.
Contribute to success in sales by developing an impeccable service reputation.
Medium term goals:
Training, support & supervision of service channel partners to ensure high quality customer service.
Depending on achievements & inclination, may request for specialization in either sales or service after 1 year.
Work as a sales and service resource, providing a single window service to customers.
Management of region resources and activities.
Achieve goals for service coverage, response time, escalation protocols, expenses, inventory, contract growth and sales of products and solutions.
Establish Spacelabs Medical as the preferred service, product and solutions supplier in targeted accounts by working closely with team leaders to implement key account strategies and tactics.
Attend service management meetings, trade shows, and sales meetings as needed.
Control and management of company assets.
Ensure use & maintenance of inventory consistent with company policy & with proper record keeping.
Ensure calibration, storage, movement and utilisation of tools and test equipment in such a way as to protect the value of the asset.
Administrative controls within the region
Submit accurate, timely, and complete reports and paperwork regarding field activities and results, such as monthly reports, key account reports and expense reports.
Identify customer, competitor, and other territory issues and communicate it to appropriate personnel.
Improve Customer satisfaction within the region
Carry out a service audit for all existing Spacelabs installations in the region.
Sales account strategies
Identify, develop & close sales opportunities. Identify key accounts where there is a potential for sales and service revenues and evolve methods to maximize Spacelabs’ revenues through a mix of new sales and existing or new service agreements.
· Strong technical ability, ability to trouble shoot, offer telephone support, functions as a resource centre, the ‘go to’ person.
· Experience in anesthesia, patient monitoring systems and / or cardiology.
· Excellent communication skills – ability to energize dealers, soothe customers, manage expectations.
· An engineering degree/diploma in Electronics/Instrumentation/Biomedical or a related technical discipline.
· A minimum of 2 to 3 years related job experience in the medical equipment/services industry
· Service dealer/channel management experience is a plus.
· Ability to motivate & monitor distributor’s service staff.