INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
BANARAS HINDU UNIVERISTY
VARANASI – 221 005 (U.P.) INDIA
(Tel.: 0542-2307003; 2307039; 6702067; 6702070; Fax: 2368428, e-mail: email@example.com)
Advertisement to be placed also on website www.bhu.ac.in
Applications are invited for admission to M.Tech./M.Pharm. programme offered by various Departments and inter-disciplinary schools in the Institute of Technology for the Session 2012-13, as per details available in the Information Brochure.
Candidates who have qualified in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) (conducted jointly by the IITs and IISc. Bangalore) for M.Tech. Programmes and Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) (conducted by the M.S. University of Baroda, Varodara on behalf of AICTE, New Delhi) for M.Pharm Programme and who, in addition, possess the requisite qualifications as indicated in the Brochure for the respective department/school, are eligible respectively for admission to Post-Graduate programme leading to M.Tech./M.Pharm. degree
Candidates whose B.Tech./B.E./B.Pharm. results are not yet declared or who are due to appear in the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply. However, at the time of test/interview/counselling they are required to produce a certificate from the institution concerned to the effect that they have completed all requirements of the qualifying examination before the date of test/interview/counselling. There should be no examination, what-so-ever, pending for a later date. Admission of all such candidates shall be provisional, till they produce documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying examination. If such evidence (mark-sheet) is not produced by 30thSeptember, 2012 their provisional admission will stand cancelled automatically without any further notice.
Candidates will also have to fulfill other conditions as detailed on pages 2-8 of the Information Brochure.
How to Apply:
- Application shall be on the prescribed form only.
- Application form and information brochure are available on www.itbhu.ac.in and www.bhu.ac.in.
- Candidates can download the application form, fill in the form, as per directions provided therein, and submit by hand or by post, alongwith a Demand Draft for 500.00 (non-refundable) for General and OBC categories/ 250.00 (non-refundable) for SC/ST category, in favour of “Institute of Technology, BHU”, payable at the State Bank of India, BHU, Varanasi (Code 0211), to the respective Head of the Department/Coordinator of School, Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi–221005 (INDIA), on or before 15th May, 2012 for M.Tech. Programmes and 18th June, 2012 for M.Pharm Programme.
- [M.Tech Admissions] Biomedical Engineering @ IIT Hyderabad (biomedikal.in)
- [Admissions] B.Tech & M.Tech Biomedical Engineering, Shobhit University (biomedikal.in)
- [Admissions open] M.Tech Clinical Engineering, IIT Madras (biomedikal.in)
- M.Tech Admissions in India Without GATE Score (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Service Engineer Job in MNC (biomedikal.in)
- JRF Job for Medical Image Processing (biomedikal.in)
- PhD Admission in NBRC – For BTech & M.Tech (Without GATE) (biomedikal.in)