The inaugural edition of Bio Spectra, conducted on 2nd and 3rd April 2012 was the ideal way of a biomedical symposium to get underway. Students from colleges all over the state participated in various enthralling events like presentations, quizzes, and other technical competitions. Non-technical events attracted participation from other disciplines as well. Bio Spectra 2012 also witnessed guest lectures by eminent personalities from the industry. The highlight event of Bio Spectra was the Cancer Summit where distinguished doctors and professors enlightened students of medicine and engineering.
Bio Spectra 2013 will be a greater celebration of biomedical technology. Along with the events from the previous edition, it is going to observe fresh events like projects and robotics with more participants from outside the state. Workshops by top-notch companies will prove beneficial to all the participating students. A medical awareness camp will also be a part of Bio Spectra this time.
Workshops at BioSpectra
WIRELESS PHYSIOLOGICAL MONITORING SYSTEMS, NEUROFEEDBACK-BIOFEEDBACK SYSTEMS, AND COMPUTERIZED NEURO-COGNITIVE ASSESSMENTS
- “To be happy in this world, first you need a cell phone and then you need an airplane. Then you’re truly wireless.”
Having been wondered how medical equipments controlled via wireless communication, Having an idea of assessing your mind, body and heart’s status. Yeah Biospectra’13 gives you the chance of experiencing the hands-on workshop on wireless physiological monitoring systems. Here is the platform to sharpen your creativity.
Crazy about wireless technologies ???? Then come join us in the technical extravaganza.Tie-up your thoughts and innovations with us. Get ready to aviate your dreams with our wings. Experience a new phenomenon.
- Familiarity with computerized cognitive testing
- Professional competence development for Psychologists and professionals
- Hands-on experience on latest Computerized Neuro-Cognitive Assessments available
- Knowledge update on new developments in the field
- To demonstrate latest wireless physiological monitoring systems
- To provide hands-on experience on wireless physiological monitoring system
- Introduce qEEG, Brain Mapping, Wireless Physiological Monitoring
- Introduce Neurofeedback and Biofeedback system
- Provide hands-on experience on Wireless Physiological Monitoring, Neurofeedback/Biofeedback and Computerized Neuro-Cognitive Assessments
Organized by: GUNJAN HUMAN KARIGAR PVT. LTD., NEW DELHI (AN ISO 9001:2008 COMPANY).
DIGITAL IMAGE PROCESSING
Impressed???? Why waiting??? Your desire is just a click away…. Come and join us and become an expert in digital image processing. We
are here with a reputed team to teach you .
- Organised by Scientific Computing Solutions (
SUMMIT ON IMPLEMENTING INNOVATIVE AND COST EFFECTIVE HEALTH CARE SOLUTIONS IN THE INDIAN SCENARIO
The summit aims to:
Topics for the paper may include:
- Ground-breaking Technology for Diagnostic Procedures
- Cost-Effective Treatment and Therapy
- Improved Healthcare Management System
- Innovative Home-Care Equipment
For more Events and registration Details visit