NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
ROURKELA – 769 008(ODISHA)
SPONSORED RESEARCH, INDUSTRIAL CONSULTANCY & CONTINUING EDUCATION
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project to carry out research work, experiments and analysis in the Department of Biotechnology and Medical Engineering.
1.Name of the Temporary Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2.Name of the Research Project : Development of Ultra Fine Grained Titanium for Medical Applications
3. Name of the Sponsoring Agency : Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Dept. of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India
4 Tenure of the Project : 03 Years
5 Tenure of the Assignment : 03 Years
6 Job Description: Research work
7. Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs. 18,000/- P.M.
8. Essential Qualifications and experience : B.E/B.Tech (Biotechnology/Biomedical/Mechanical/Metallurgy & Materials/ Chemical/ Ceramic /Civil /Production/ Electrical) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent with a valid GATE score.
(or) M.Sc. in (Materials Science/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Life sciences) with minimum 60 % marks with NET/GATE/DBT score.
9. Desirable Qualifications/
Experiences : M.E/M.Tech with minimum 60% marks or equivalent Previous research experience is preferred.
10. Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
11. For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address:
Name : Dr. A. Thirugnanam
Address : Department of Biotechnology and Medical Engineering
N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008
Telephone No : 0661 -2462292; 09437809940 (mob)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format (http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/Jobs_Tenders/5ProjectFellowships/Doc/JRF%20LS-PND-64(2).pdf) affixed with coloured photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 10.09.2013.
The cover should be super-scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Candidates are also advised to come with their original certificates, grade card/mark sheets, publications & two nos. of coloured passport size photograph at the time of walk-in-interview.
Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview.
Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview. Selected candidate is expected to register for PhD degree as per Institute norms.
Asst. Registrar (SRICCE)