• Candidates should have graduated with a full?time degree from any recognized University with a
minimum aggregate of 60% for MCA and 50% for M.Tech. degree programmes.
• Consistent Record in X Std. and XII Std. is required.
• Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year are also
eligible to apply.
• Candidates should have completed their final Semester/year exams before the selection interview at VIT University.
• It is compulsory for candidates selected to produce their final year marks’ statement and Provisional degree certificate before August 15th, 2012, failing which, their admission will stand cancelled.
The 2012 is the 150th year of Riga Technical University (RTU). It was established as the first technical university in the former Tsarist Russia. The university soon became the centre of science and exerted a tremendous influence on economy and life both in Tsarist Russia and the Baltic region.
Now RTU is the largest technical university in Latvia and has leader positions in different fields, biomedical engineering and medical physics being one of them.