Designation: Application Specialist
Department: Medical Imaging
Location: Mumbai / Hyderabad
As an Application Specialist you will be responsible for :
* for finding out best it solutions and integration of Apple technology in the field of medical imagining.
• for Should be able to learn, excel and demonstrate DiCOM Viewer and PAC System to health care customer.
• for developing,creating and delivering presentation of Radiology solutions to customer.
• for supporting and helping with customer quarries related to radiology.
• for helping the software development team with customer requirement with customizing various imaging software and developing plug-ins.
This is a preview of Biomedical Engineer Application Specialist job in Hyderabad/Mumbai. Read the full post (220 words, 1 image, estimated 53 secs reading time)
Experience:1 – 3 Years
Education:UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Biomedical PG – Post Graduation Not Required
Industry Type:Medical/ Healthcare/Hospital
Role:Bio-Tech Research Associate/Scientist
Functional Area:Healthcare, Medical, R&D
Posted Date:30 Apr
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate should have minimum 1 year of hospital experience.
Effectively manage and coordinate activities of the Biomedical Engineering Department to include the evaluation, replacement, service and repair of complex biomedical patient equipment; administer policies and procedures applicable to efficient operations.
• • To provide necessary support to the Doctors / Nursing Staff / Operators in terms with equipment’s usage.
This is a preview of Biomedical Engineer Required in Fortis Hospital , Mumbai. Read the full post (167 words, estimated 40 secs reading time)