Industrial Designer for Medical Devices and Rehabilitative & Assistive Technology
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
• Manage all product design and development functions from conceptual design through to successful product launch.
• Develop and design products to conform to customer requirements and specifications, within time constraints and budgets.
• Provide design support at all stages of the design process, and resolve any design issues that arise.
• Use engineering tools, including 3D modeling software and other basic analysis tools, to produce models of parts and assemblies for initial design reviews.
• Produce engineering drawings of parts
• Liaise with vendors to produce injection moulding and vacuum casting prototypes. Keep in regular contact to ensure feasibility of product concepts and to make changes to suit manufacturing where necessary.