Image via Wikipedia
This question which is mentioned in the title comes up to me every day. I get emails of students that they want to do training in India’s most prestigious place i.e Defence Research Development Organization (DRDO). Today, I would like to throw some light on this area. But before that I want to mention some prerequisites required for applying anywhere for training or summer project.
The most important three things which make you a standout yourself is your ability to express your abilities
Before you begin assembling application:
• Read the eligibility criteria carefully; don’t waste time preparing applications to
programs for which you will not be considered.
• Read all of the FAQs. Nothing makes a program director crankier than your
asking a question that has already been answered.
• Follow all of the links on the website. Those links were included because
someone in the training program office thought they had information that would
be useful to you.
• Visit a career website
Read and follow all directions.
• If the directions for the cover letter ask you to discuss four points, make certain
that you address all four.
• If you are asked to list all the courses you have taken and the grades you
received, do not just list science courses.
Timing: Never submit your application at the last minute.
• Editing and polishing your application is important, and it takes time.
This is a preview of HOW TO APPLY FOR BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH TRAINING? STEP BY STEP PROCESS. Read the full post (1816 words, 2 images, estimated 7:16 mins reading time)