QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
• Manage all product design and development functions from conceptual design through to successful product launch.
• Develop and design products to conform to customer requirements and specifications, within time constraints and budgets.
• Provide design support at all stages of the design process, and resolve any design issues that arise.
• Use engineering tools, including 3D modeling software and other basic analysis tools, to produce models of parts and assemblies for initial design reviews.
• Produce engineering drawings of parts
• Liaise with vendors to produce injection moulding and vacuum casting prototypes. Keep in regular contact to ensure feasibility of product concepts and to make changes to suit manufacturing where necessary.
This is a preview of Biomedical Jobs in Phoenix Medical Systems Chennai. Read the full post (489 words, estimated 1:57 mins reading time)
An Introduction to BioMEMS and Bionanotechnology
- Lecture 1: Introduction, Device Fabrication Methods, DNA and Proteins
- Lecture 2: Essentials of Microbiology, Introduction to Microfluidics
- Lecture 3: Microfluidic Transport (cont), Sensing Methodologies
- Lecture 4: Sensing Methodologies (cont), Integrated BioMEMS and Nanodevices
This is a preview of VIDEO LECTURE NOTES ON BIOMEMS & BIONANOTECHNOLOGY. Read the full post (224 words, 1 image, estimated 54 secs reading time)
DESCRIPTION OF CONTEST
Cadence India has announced the Cadence Design Contest 2010 .The contest is aimed at fostering innovation and realisation of ideas among engineering student community in India.
The contest, an extension of the numerous initiatives by Cadence that nurture technical talent in electronic design in India, aims to challenge the student community and foster product innovation.
This contest recognises outstanding design achievements and encourages competitiveness among students .
For the first time, there will be two categories for which prizes will be given. A winner will be chosen in both these categories:
This is a preview of CADENCE INDIA DESIGN CONTEST FOR ENGINEERS 2010( MARCH 1, 2010). Read the full post (284 words, 2 images, estimated 1:08 mins reading time)
The Hydrogen Education Foundation has announced the The 2010 Hydrogen Student Design Contest . This will challenge university-level students to plan and design the basic elements of a hydrogen community in Southern California.
The theme of the contest is :
“Designing a Hydrogen community. the Contest showcases the talents of students in many disciplines, including engineering, architecture, marketing, and entrepreneurship”.
Any university team from around the world can participate at no cost.
Team members must be enrolled in a college or university at the time of the Contest but do not have to be enrolled full-time.
This is a preview of HYDROGEN STUDENT DESIGN CONTEST 2010:LAST DATE 22 JANUARY 2010. Read the full post (258 words, 2 images, estimated 1:02 mins reading time)