Experience : 2.0 To 5.0
1) Key Areas of Responsibility:
· Propose novel methods for signal analysis especially biomedical signals, requiring an in-depth knowledge of signal processing and pattern recognition techniques
· Implementation of proposed methods to demonstrate proof of concept
2) Role Competency
· Experience in signal processing, pattern recognition, data analysis based information extraction techniques. Particularly, candidates should also have experience and problem solving skills in the areas of interpretation of biomedical signals, algorithm development for pattern classification.
· Expertise in methods and technologies for signal analysis using signal processing and pattern recognition techniques with particular focus on biomedical signals.
· Strong publication record in the relevant field.
3) Personal Characteristics
Positions are intended for outstanding candidates with proven research credentials. Candidates should have a strong desire to work in a multidisciplinary environment and should have excellent communication and collaborative skills with an ability to interact with product divisions, multinational research teams and academicians from schools of international repute.
LISTEN (Delight customer) : Understand needs of customers, Philips businesses globally and locally
CONNECT (Depend on each other) : Care about our customers, our Philips-partners, our collegues and yourself. Share challenges to take help. Spread consistent and positive message to build collaborations
DELIVER (Deliver great results): Execute the right things without fear. Own to raise the bar on tech transfers, IP, publications, competence development and reputation exposure
4) Educational Qualification
· Ph.D/Masters in Electrical Engineering/Electronics and communication engineering/Computer science with specialization in signal processing, pattern recognition. Knowledge of biomedical engineering and instrumentation, biomedical data analysis is a desirable.
· Minimum of 2 years of research experience in the relevant area is required for candidate with a master degree
· PhD with work experience as well as fresh PhD candidates are highly encouraged
5) Any Comments:
· Grade of the selected candidate could vary depending on the research experience and qualifications.
· Candidates will also get an opportunity to pursue PhD on the job based on their performance and tenure in Philips