VIT, Biomedical Department is organizing an AICTE-ISTE approved Two-Week Graded STTP on ‘Recent Innovations in Healthcare Technology ’ from 18th June 2012 to 29th June 2012.
This course is open for faculty as well as students.
The course would cover Theory and Practical sessions on the following topics:
- · Applications of Image Processing in Biomedical
- · Advancements in Medical Imaging
- · MEMS fabrication and nano-technology
- · Regenerative medicine
- · Bioinformatics
- · Use of Electronic Health Record( Information Systems in Hospitals )
- · Developments in Orthosis and Prosthesis
- · Use of cloud computing for patient history