These are lecture notes which I used to study my course related to image processing. I found these medical image processing lecture notes very useful while studying for the subjects even at the last minute. They helped me in overcoming the fear related to image processing . These notes are meant for all those people who are just beginners and know nothing related to medical image processing. They are well framed and collected
Do download the notes from links given below
LECTURE NOTES ON SIGNAL AND SYSTEMS (COMPLETE SYLLABUS COVERED)
- LECTURE 1 Introduction (PDF.)
- LECTURE 2 CT and DT Systems (PDF)
- LECTURE 3 DT Convolution (PDF)
- LECTURE 4 CT Convolution, Impulses (PDF)
- LECTURE 5 CT Fourier Series (PDF)
- LECTURE 6 CT and DT Fourier Series (PDF)
- LECTURE 7 Frequency Response, Filtering ( PDF)
- LECTURE 8 CT Fourier Transform (PDF)
- LECTURE 9 CT and DT Fourier Transform (PDF)
- LECTURE 10 DT Fourier Transform (PDF)
- LECTURE 11 Finish FT, Mag./Phase. of Freq. Responses (PDF)
- LECTURE 12 Effects of Phase, 1st and 2nd order DT Systems (PDF)
Verbal Ability: English grammar, sentence completion, verbal analogies, word groups, instructions, critical reasoning and verbal deduction.
Numerical Ability: Numerical computation, numerical estimation, numerical reasoning and data interpretation.
Linear Algebra: Matrix Algebra, Systems of linear equations, Eigen values and eigen vectors.
Calculus: Mean value theorems, Theorems of integral calculus, Evaluation of definite and improper integrals, Partial Derivatives, Maxima and minima, Multiple integrals, Fourier series. Vector identities, Directional derivatives, Line, Surface and Volume integrals, Stokes, Gauss and Green’s theorems.