Established Under Section 3 of UGC Act Vide
Notification No. F.9-37/2007-U.3 (A).
Shri B.M. Patil Medical College,
Hospital & Research Centre
Walk – in Interview
Interview Date: 10th September 2012
Qualification: Degree in Medical electronics with additional qualification in Industrial safety/ Environmental science.
Salary: Pay Scale & Allowances – As per B.L.D.E University Rules.
Eligible candidates may walk in for interview as per the schedule. A set of photocopies of testimonial are required to be submitted at time time of registration.
Must be B.E, hospital experience is preferred
Salary:INR 1,00,000 – 1,50,000 P.A
Desired Candidate Profile
:(UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Biomedical) AND (PG – Post Graduation Not Required)
- Local candidate is preferred
- Only male candidate can apply
This is a preview of Fresher Biomedical Engineer Hospital Job in Mumbai. Read the full post (144 words, 1 image, estimated 35 secs reading time)
* Coordinating with doctors and health care professional in planning, designing, development, acquiring and advanced technology implementations and functioning of Bio-Medical equipment.
* Conducting case study on Engineering based faults analysis, energy conservation.
* Coordinating with company servicing engineers in installation, servicing and negotiating in acquiring new technology and equipments.
* Implementing and adhering to all norms and standards of National and International Organization on Clinical engineering.
* Repairing, servicing, trouble shooting of all hospitals based equipments and taking care of all the engineering aspects of hospital.
Apply knowledge of engineering, biology
, and biomechanical principles to the design, development, and evaluation of biological and health systems and products, such as artificial organs
, prostheses, instrumentation, medical information systems.
Salary:Best in the industry, negotiable for the skilled candidates
Role:Bio-Technical Research Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:(UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization) AND (PG – Any PG Course – Any Specialization, Post Graduation
Please refer to the job description above
La Belle: A name syncronous for all slimming and skin related services
Established in the year 2000, La belle is the First SLIMMING & SKIN CLINIC in AP that matches the International standards.
A 3-Day workshop on Bio-Medical Signal Processing for Biomedical Engineering students, Faculties and Research Scholars, Hosted by the
Department of Biomedical Engineering at GRIET, on behalf of CARDEA LABS. Cardea Biomedical Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Was incorporated in March 2008 with aim of providing low cost noninvasive healthcare solutions. Founded by first generation entrepreneurs with dedicated teams both for hardware design and software development. It provides complete, innovative and cost-effective solutions to the pressing clinical needs of India and the world at large. Cardea works closely with scientists, researchers, medical and business professionals to bring about major advances in healthcare. Solving medical related problems, developing healthcare products and providing services to improve people’s lives is our
This is a preview of SANJEEVNI 2012: Biomedical Signal Processing Workshop in Hyderabad. Read the full post (253 words, 2 images, estimated 1:01 mins reading time)