DUTIES OF BIOMEDICAL ENGINEER:
Various activities that a biomedical engineer do are:
1.Using computer soft wares and mathematical models to develop medical equipments. This can also involve building prototypes , programming electronics as well as trouble shooting problems .
2.Coordinating with technicians , manufacturer to develop the final product .
3.Collecting data,conducting interviews and conferences to solve problems .
4.Working closely with other members of medical fraternity like doctors and therapists to make a product that satisfies everybody’s needs.
5.Doing modifications being suggested by professional and patients .
6.Making arrangements for conducting the clinical trails .
THE VARIOUS TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE ARE AS FOLLOWS WHOSE ABSTRACT CAN BE FOUND OUT IN THE DOWNLOAD FILE AT THE LAST
- EYE TRACKING USING ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORKS FOR HUMAN-COMPUTER INTERACTION
- WAVE PROPAGATION IN CARDIOVASCULAR MODEL OF HUMAN ARM
- EXTERNAL FORCES IN CASE OF HUMAN DOWNFALL
- KERATINOCYTES ON HYDROGEL SUPPORT – THE EXAMPLE OF TISSUE ENGINEERING IN MEDICAL USE
- SKIN WOUND HEALING: FROM BIOMECHANICAL, HISTOLOGICAL, AND SPECTROFLUORIMETRIC EVALUA-
TION TO LOW-LEVEL LASER THERAPY IN A RAT MODEL
- ATROPA BELLADONNA L. WATER EXTRACT:
MODULATOR OF EXTRACELLULAR MATRIX FORMATION IN VITRO AND IN VIVO
This is a preview of Proceedings of the 4th Young Biomedical Engineers and Researchers Conference – YBERC 2010. Read the full post (493 words, 1 image, estimated 1:58 mins reading time)