Number Required: 2
Skill set required:
Mandatory Skill Sets:
• Good knowledge on C and OOPS concepts, micro controllers, microprocessors and
• Knowledge on network programming.
• Operating System : Windows, Linux
• Knowledge on basic electronics, circuit designing, PCB
• Knowledge on Software and hardware designs.
• Good debugging skills on software and hardware.
Additional Skill Sets Preferred
• Knowledge on networking protocols (TCP/IP, UDP…)
be added advantage.
• Knowledge on image processing.
• Must be a self-starter and motivated to work with any technology in any environment.
design, analysis and testing of circuits.
• Hardware debugging.
• C,C++,C#, Assembly programming.
• Knowledge on Embedded C with the knowledge on hardware debugging. Knowledge
on Compilation, emulation, on chip debugging along with architecture level
optimization knowledge will be beneficial.
programming, Xbee/Zigbee will be added advantage.
This is a preview of Fresher Embedded Programming Engineer Required(Biomedical Engineer also apply). Read the full post (241 words, 1 image, estimated 58 secs reading time)
Below given are certain notes in microcontrollers which will help you enhance your basic knowledge in microcontrollers starting from the very basic concepts these notes help in undersatnding the in depth knowledge about 8051
Its good for students as well as lecturers who are new for this field.
Permanent link to this post
(60 words, 1 image, estimated 14 secs reading time)