Graduate with 1-2 years experience
in Medical Equipment
product / OEM
Degree/Diploma in Electronics with minimum 1-2 years experience in Medical Equipment products
Service Engineers : Degree/Diploma in Electronics with minimum 1-2 years experience in Medical Equipment servicing
QC Engineer : Degree/Diploma in Biomedical/ Electronics with minimum 2 years experience
Purchase Officer : Degree/Diploma in Electronics with minimum 3 years experience in procurement of electronic component
Embedded S/W Engineers : B.E. (Biomedical/Electronics/Computer) with 1 year experience in embedded software development in C.
Hardware Design Engineers : B.E. (Biomedical/Electronics/Computer/Telecom) with 2 years experience in design & development of medical equipment
Development Assistants : Diploma in Electronics with 1-2 years of experience
Candidates from Diploma, BE, BSC, MSC
• Electronics, Electrical, Mechatronics, Computers,Biomedical, Avionics
• Passed out in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 shall attend.
• 2011 passouts need not attend the walk in.
Embedded walkins in Bangalore july 2011
Desired Experience : 0-2 Years
Desired Skills :
• Strong in C/C++/ADA (Mandatory)
• Strong in 8051/Pic (Mandatory)
• Knowledge of ARM7/9/10
• Knowledge of Linux Kernel and Device Driver
• Knowledge of PCB designing
• Candidates who are trained in Embedded Systems also can apply.
This is a preview of Fresher Biomedical Embedded Software Job (Walkins) in Bangalore, 13th-15th July. Read the full post (425 words, 1 image, estimated 1:42 mins reading time)
Company Name : Maestros Mediline Systems Ltd
B.E. (Biomedical/Electronics/Computer) with 1 year experience in embedded software development in C. Functional Area : IT / Telecom – Hardware
Requirements Qualification :
Minimum Experience : (1) Year
Maximum Experience : (2) Year
Apply for the this job
Permanent link to this post
(82 words, 1 image, estimated 20 secs reading time)
Number Required: 2
Skill set required:
Mandatory Skill Sets:
• Good knowledge on C and OOPS concepts, micro controllers, microprocessors and
• Knowledge on network programming.
• Operating System : Windows, Linux
• Knowledge on basic electronics, circuit designing, PCB
• Knowledge on Software and hardware designs.
• Good debugging skills on software and hardware.
Additional Skill Sets Preferred
• Knowledge on networking protocols (TCP/IP, UDP…)
be added advantage.
• Knowledge on image processing.
• Must be a self-starter and motivated to work with any technology in any environment.
design, analysis and testing of circuits.
• Hardware debugging.
• C,C++,C#, Assembly programming.
• Knowledge on Embedded C with the knowledge on hardware debugging. Knowledge
on Compilation, emulation, on chip debugging along with architecture level
optimization knowledge will be beneficial.
programming, Xbee/Zigbee will be added advantage.
This is a preview of Fresher Embedded Programming Engineer Required(Biomedical Engineer also apply). Read the full post (242 words, 1 image, estimated 58 secs reading time)
Biomedical Engineer is required to work in the R&D field related to fitness treadmill.
- Good knowledge of analog & digital circuits.
- Knowledge of microcontroller circuits. Assembly & C programming on microcontroller.
- To have knowledge of various software development,
- Basic Knowledge of embeded hardware, preferably.
- The person will be required to integrate our hardware with the client`s software .
- Desired Profile
- Experience in designing of hardware & Software and Knowledge of microcontroller circuits.
- Make and act on tough decisions.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Manage and execute engineering change requests for software in collaboration with onsite team.
• Drive product improvement through innovation across various facets (manufacturing aspects, use of innovative tools to improve working efficiency, technical improvements, local marketing needs etc)
• Communicate with onsite team and ensure that all stakeholders are on the same page with respect to project activities
This is a preview of BIOMEDICAL ENGINEER JOBS IN STRYKER GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY CENTER. Read the full post (296 words, 1 image, estimated 1:11 mins reading time)