• Bioelectric phenomenon is of immense importance to
biomedical engineers because these potentials are routinely
recorded in modern clinical practice.
• As engineers, we should have a good physical insight into the
nature of electromagnetic fields generated by bioelectric
sources. Therefore we could contribute to quantitative solution
of biological problems.
To understand the origin of biopotentials we need to focus on:
• Bioelectric phenomena at the cellular level
• Volume conductor fields of simple bioelectric sources
• Volume conductor fields of complex bioelectric sources
• Volume conductor fields as a necessary link between cellular activity
and gross externally recorded biological signals
TO READ MORE ABOUT THIS CLICK HERE