Experience:1 – 3 Years
Compensation:Rupees 3,00,000 – 6,00,000
Education:UG – B.Pharma – Pharmacy,B.Sc – Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization PG – Any PG Course – Any Specialization,Post Graduation Not Required
Industry Type:Medical/ Healthcare/Hospital
Role:Lab Technician/Medical Technician/Lab Staff
Functional Area:Healthcare, Medical, R&D
Posted Date:21 Apr
Desired Candidate Profile
Person would be responsible for North and East India, so would involve traveling.
* Should be Eng/Science grad . with exp. not exceeding 3 years.
* Prior exp. in Service and support of Medical Devices mandatory.
* EXCELLENT command over English.
• Application training to surgeons, nursing staff and OT technicians.
• Product training to channel partners and sales force.
• Product demo at customer site.
• Tech. support to field force.
• Loaner and Demo inventory management.
Keywords: medical, divices, diagnostics, equipment, sale, training
Mangla Manpower Consultants is an Executive Search firm, catering to clients in various industries and domains.
Our Client is a Fortune 250, Medical Devices Company.
Company Name:Client of Mangla Manpower Consultants, A Fortune 250 MNC
Executive Name:Mr. Shashank Aggarwal