As you all might be preparing for the GATE 2011 exam so as to secure a seat in IIT or NIT’s or other premier institutions of the country. It becomes necessary that you must be aware of what happens just before the GATE exam?
I am writing this article to give you some useful tips for the upcoming exam
- GATE exam in the end doesn’t test your ability to know but your ability to express and analyze moreover.
- In GATE paper you will get good and high GATE score only if you will answer only those questions about which you are 110% sure. Don’t get lured that if you will attempt more no of questions you will be getting more marks. ATTEMPT LESS questions but all must be perfectly right.
- Most of the students loose marks in negative marking and then end up on the lower side. In the GATE exam all is relative thus you need to score marks better than others , Thus you must follow these instructions properly
- GATE score is calculated relatively thus you may lose 2 percentile with a single mark.
- RELAX YOUR MIND , BODY & SOUL BEFORE GIVING THE EXAM
- REVISE ALL THE PREVIOUS 10 YEARS QUESTION PAPERS IN LAST 10 DAYS AS MOST OF THEM WILL REPEAT, THAT IS TYPE OF QUESTIONS CAN BE SAME MOST OF THE TIME.
- TRY TO GET FULL MARKS IN THE 15 MARKS APTITUDE QUESTIONS THEY ARE THE MOST SCORING ONES
- ATTEMPT 2 MARKS QUESTIONS FIRST AND GIVE THEM MORE TIME THEN ATTEMPT 1 MARK QUESTION
- DON’T PANICK IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO GET ANSWERS IN EXAM TAKE DEEP BREATH AND THINK AND START WITH THE EASIEST QUESTION YOU KNOW AND MOVE ON TO HIGHER UP QUESTIONS
- CUT OFF IS SAME AROUND THE YEARS AS EVEN IF QUESTION PAPER IS EASY STUDENT TEND TO DO MISTAKES
- IN 2010 PAPER OF ALL THE GATE DISCIPLINES WAS EASY THUS MOST OF THE STUDENTS SCORE HIGHER END MARKS STILL CUT OFF DINT CHANGE MUCH
- TRY TO FOCUS ON THE CUTOFF OF PREVIOUS YEARS AND AIM AT SCORING MORE THAN CUT OFF AND EVEN BETTER BUT THAT SHOULD BE MINIMUM
- YOU MUST CLEAR CUTOFF INORDER TO GET GOOD SCHOLARSHIP
- I MEAN TO SAY IN 2010 CUT OFF WAS 25 MARKS…… SO IF YOUR APTITUDE IS GOOD AND YOU KNOW A LITTLE BIT OF TECHNICAL YOU CAN GET 25 MARKS
- IF YOU CLEAR THE CUTOFF GET ASSURED YOU WILL GET ADMISSION IN MTECH….. AND IF BETTER THEN IIT’S OR NIT’S
- FOR IIT’S YOUR GATE SCORE SHOULD BE HIGH AND MORE THEN 700-800 TO GET INTERVIEW CALL
- ALMOST IN ALL THE IIT’S THERE ARE INTERVIEWS AFTER YOUR GATE RESULTS AND YOUR APPLICATION.
THAT IS ALL FOR THE DAY I WILL SOON BE ADDING SOME MORE TIPS INFOR AND TRICKS FOR GATE EXAM 2011
BEST OF LUCK FOR GATE 2011