INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
BANARAS HINDU UNIVERISTY
VARANASI – 221 005 (U.P.) INDIA
Applications are invited for admission to M.Tech./M.Pharm. programme offered by various Departments and inter-disciplinary schools in the Institute of Technology for the session 2011-12, as per details available in the Information.
Candidates who have qualified in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) (conducted jointly by the IITs and IISc. Bangalore) for M.Tech. Programmes and Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) (conducted by the M.S. University of Baroda, Varodara on behalf of AICTE, New Delhi) for M.Pharm Programme and who, in addition, possess the requisite qualifications as indicated in the Brochure for the respective department/school, are eligible respectively for admission to Post-Graduate programme leading to M.Tech./M.Pharm. degree. Candidates whose B.Tech. / B.E. / B.Pharm. results are not yet declared or who are due to appear in the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply. However, at the time of test / interview / counseling they are required to produce a certificate from the institution concerned to the effect that they have completed all requirements of the qualifying examination before the date of test/interview/counselling. There should be no examination, what-so-ever, pending for a later date. Admission of all such candidates shall be provisional, till they produce documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying examination. If such evidence (mark-sheet) is not produced by 30th September, their provisional admission will stand cancelled automatically without any further notice. Candidates will also have to fulfill other conditions as detailed on pages 2-8 of the Information Brochure.
How to Apply:
- Application shall be on the prescribed form only.
- Application form and information brochure are available on www.itbhu.ac. in and www.bhu.ac.in.
- Candidates can download the application form, fill in the form, as per directions provided therein, and submit by hand or by post, alongwith a Demand Draft for Rs. 500.00 (non-refundable) for General and OBC categories/Rs. 250.00 (non-refundable) for SC/ST category, in favour of “Institute of Technology, BHU”, payable at the State Bank of India, BHU, Varanasi (Code 0211), to the respective Head of the Department/Coordinator of School, Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi–221005 (INDIA), on or before 9th May, 2011 for M.Tech. Programmes and 13th June, 2011 for M.Pharm Programme.
- [Direct PhD in Biomedical After B.tech] Admission Notification in IIT Hyderabad (biomedikal.in)
- [M.TECH/PhD in Biomediocal] Admission notification in IIT KANPUR (biomedikal.in)
- [PhD Admission] notification in VIT University(B.tech can also apply) (biomedikal.in)
- Do your M.Tech in Bioelectronics from Tezpur university,India (biomedikal.in)
- Shobhit University M.Tech Spring Admission 2011 in Biomedical Engineering (biomedikal.in)