Number Required: 2
Skill set required:
Mandatory Skill Sets:
• Programming: C/C++ and Assembly programming.
• Good knowledge on C and OOPS concepts, micro controllers, microprocessors and
• Knowledge on network programming.
• Operating System : Windows, Linux
• Knowledge on basic electronics, circuit designing, PCB designing, electronic
• Knowledge on Software and hardware designs.
• Good debugging skills on software and hardware.
Additional Skill Sets Preferred
• Knowledge on networking protocols (TCP/IP, UDP…)
• Knowledge on Visual Studio IDE, Code Blocks, Express PCB, Keil and MPlab will
be added advantage.
• Knowledge on image processing.
• Must be a self-starter and motivated to work with any technology in any environment.
• PIC micro controllers, PCB design constraints, designing of PCB, Hardware circuit
design, analysis and testing of circuits.
• Hardware debugging.
• C,C++,C#, Assembly programming.
• Knowledge on Embedded C with the knowledge on hardware debugging. Knowledge
on Compilation, emulation, on chip debugging along with architecture level
optimization knowledge will be beneficial.
• Knowledge on Arm processors, FPGA, open CV, Socket Programming, Serial port
programming, Xbee/Zigbee will be added advantage.
- Fresher Biomedical Sales job in Delhi (biomedikal.in)
- Notification:How to use Internet to get good Biomedical Engineering Jobs? (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Engineer R&D job in Indore (biomedikal.in)
- Government Biomedical Engineer Job in Delhi (Freshers can apply) (biomedikal.in)