Call for scholarship applications for Erasmus Mundus Masters in Neuroscience
Scholarship Provider: Erasmus Mundus
Scholarship can be taken at: Netherlands, Germany, France, Portugal, Canada
Language Excellent proficiency in English is required.
The Candidates should provide one of the following English certificates with min. score:
• IELTS: 6.5 (with no score below 6)
• Paper-based TOEFL: 580
• Computer-based TOEFL: 237
• Internet-based TOEFL: 92
• Certificate of Advanced English: B/C
• Certificate of Proficiency in English: B/C
• Native speakers, candidates who’ve studied in an English-speaking country and candidates whose curriculum was entire held in English are exempted (official proof required). All candidates must have already obtained a first higher education degree or demonstrate a recognised equivalent level of learning according to national legislation and practices, with outstanding grades and/or other study results.
Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS) in biology, pharmacy, biochemistry, biomedical sciences or psychology. Interest in the field of Neuroscience has to be provided by candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in another subject (chemistry, physics, computer science).
A Candidate who is currently enrolled in the last year of Bachelor at the time of application is allowed to apply, provided
– in case he/she is admitted – he/she submits a proof of graduation before the Neurasmus programme starts, i.e. before August.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Scholarship Description: A European Master in Neuroscience: Advanced Courses and Research Training Neurasmus is a 2-year (120 ECTS) full-time Neuroscience study programme taught in English, with a strong emphasis on training in cutting-edge techniques in all major topics of brain research, from molecules to cognition
How to Apply: Online
Scholarship Application Deadline: 15th of December 2011