This is to inform you that we have opening for our client HAMAD MEDICAL CORPORATION – Qatar. Please go through following details for your kind perusal.
Hospital: HAMAD MEDICAL CORPORATION – QATAR.
General Information about company:
HMC, the premier non profit healthcare provider in Doha, Qatar, established by Emiri decree in 1979, manages four highly specialized hospitals: Hamad General Hospital, Ramailah Hospital, Women’s Hospital, Psychiatric Hospital and the Primary Health Care Centres.
We are pleased to inform that HMC is an excellent client and their recruitment is totally free.
Client Direct Interview Dates: 21st / 22nd January, 2012
Interview Location: Mumbai
1. SENIOR BIO ENGINEER.
QUALIFICATION : BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING in Electronics or Bio-medical
Engineering Technology or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 7+ years involvement in a medical physics, Biomedical equipment maintenance and repairs in hospital or similar environment, at least 2 years musthave been in a supervisory position
QUALIFICATION: BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING, B.Sc. in Electronics or Bio-medical Engineering Technology or equivalent., Should have good knowledge of electronics & component level trouble shooting. § Certificates of service training conducted by the manufacturer(s)
• EXPERIENCe: 5 years involvement in a medical physics, Biomedical equipment maintenance and repairs in hospital or similar environment
3. JUNIOR BIO-ENGINEER
QUALIFICATION: B.Sc /diploma . (or 3 years diplma with 10 years comprehensive in the field) inBio-medical Engineering Technology/ Electronics or equivalent. Should have goodknowledge of electronics& component level shooting.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum: For B. Tech/ B.Sc Engineers, Minimum3-5 years involvement in amedical physics, Biomedical equipment maintenance and repairs in hospital or similar environment. For Diploma holder, they should have minimum 10 to 5-8 yearsworking experience and servicr training on different medical equipment
4. MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR,
EDUCATION: Minimum: Diploma in Mechl., Electl. or Building Trade Technology
EXPERIENCE: Minimum Works independently in close coordination with the Engineer. Solves day to day problems involving
subordinates and technical aspects of the work arising out in the field and shops. Refer majorproblems to Engineer.
5. BIO ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN
Education: Minimum: 3 Years Diploma in Electronics or ITI
Experience: 3+ years of work experience as a biomedical technician Kindly note, we will call/contact you as and when your CV get shortlisted by the employer.
For further details of the company please visit www.hmc.org.qa
kindly confirm your availability for interview at Mumbai & send us your latest CV through email.
You may also circulate this message to friends and colleagues who may be having interested.
Thanks & Regards;
Ms. Tarannum Shaikh
R S Pawar
Group Manager – Healthcare
Jerry Varghese Consultants
313, Dalamal Tower, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021.
Tel : +91-22-61451500 Extn 528
Fax : +91-22-22811674
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.jerryvarghese.com
- XEURON 2012: Biomedical Engineering Techfest in Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- BINOCS 2012- Techno Carnival of Biomedical Engineering (biomedikal.in)
- Umblikal- International Biomedical Engineering E-Magazine (biomedikal.in)
- Umbilikal- International Biomedical Engineering E-Magazine (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Engineer Job in siliguri (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer Hospital job in Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- Points to Consider Before applying for Fresher Biomedical Job (biomedikal.in)
- Past, Present and Future of Biomedical Engineering (biomedikal.in)
- 25 Fresher Female Biomedical Engineers Government Jobs (biomedikal.in)
- Research Fellowship for Masters in Biomedical Engineering in Australia (biomedikal.in)