Fresher Research & Development: We are essentially looking for fresh candidates with the skills mentioned below.
Mention BIOMEDIKAL.IN as Job Source in cover email
Job Title : Facility Technologist
Job Function : Research & Development
Responsibilities : To participate in R&D activities
Qualifications : BE / MSc / MCA with the Skills mentioned
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++ and Java / PHP / HTML
- Experience of working with TI MSP / AVR XMEGA / ARM Cortex or any other Microcontrollers / Microprocessors
- Good knowledge of TCP / IP communication protocol
- Basic knowledge of electronic circuits
- Familiarity with Matlab
- Knowledge of GSM, ZigBee, Bluetooth, UART, I2C, SPI, USB would be an added advantage
- Quick grasping power, Inquisitiveness and Sense of ownership
- Good communication skills
• Competitive compensation package
• Access to state-of-the-art equipments
• Opportunity to work and interact with some of the finest brains
How to apply:
• Mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with <Position> in subject line.
About Systems Lab:
We are a group of researchers working at Centre for Nano Science & Engineering (CeNSE), IISc Bangalore. It is our constant endeavour to bridge the gap between nano technology and societal needs.
We use our passion, knowledge and experience in the field of electronic systems design to make nanotechnology work for the benefit of society.
• Systems Lab, Room#FF15, CeNSE, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore – 560012
• Email: email@example.com
• Tel: +91-80-2293-3181 xtn 215, 130