Advertisement for the Walk-In Interview on 10 April 2012 for
Posts of RA, SRF (P) and JRF at INMAS, Delhi
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi under the aegis of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), is engaged in research and developmental work in radiation sciences. INMAS is looking for meritorious young researchers for pursuing research in the frontier areas at INMAS. The Institute invites applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals who are creative, have passion and desire to pursue R&D in frontier areas. INMAS possesses ambience of a research cum academic institute coupled with an advanced R&D infrastructure in a mission mode. It provides the best infrastructure,motivation and personality development prospects for talented students, dreaming of unparalleled success in their professional endeavors. INMAS provides state of the art research facilities for undertaking pioneering research with defence applications.
Salary- Rs 18,000/- Plus 30% HRA (as per rules)
2 Junior Research Fellows required
No of vaccancies-2
A first class Master’s Degree in Neuro- Cognitive Sciences/ Instrumentation & Control Engg./Bio-Medical Engg./ Electronics Engg/Bio-Electronics Engg.
Age Limit 28 yrs
Salary-Rs 16,000/- Plus 30% HRA (as per rules)
How to Apply
Applications are invited from candidates possessing the above qualifications. The upper age
limit is as on the last date for receipt of application. (5 years relaxation to SC/ST candidates, 3
years to OBC candidates, and other entitled categories as per rules). Actual No. of vacancies
• Application form can be download from the website www.drdo.gov.in and E Mailed to
• Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
• Confirmation will be sent to short-listed candidates through email only
• Antecedents of selected candidates will be verified.
• Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of
• It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on fellows any right for
absorption in DRDO.
• Please Note that No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
• Walk-in Interview will be held on 10 April 2012 at 09:00 AM at INMAS, Delhi.
Helpline: Dr Rajeev Vij, Head (HRD), 011-23985466, 23905216.
- Am I a Biomedical Engineer?? (biomedikal.wordpress.com)
- Biomedical Engineering- Ignored Profession in India (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Engineer Job in siliguri (biomedikal.in)
- 25 Fresher Female Biomedical Engineers Government Jobs (biomedikal.in)
- Points to Consider Before applying for Fresher Biomedical Job (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineers can control Epilepsy (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Project Assistant Job in Thapar University, Patiala (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical 2012: Bridging Clinical & Engineering-Excerpts of meeting (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Companies List – Samsung Medison (biomedikal.in)
- 3 Fresher Biomedical Engineer Jobs in Bangalore (biomedikal.in)