Position Type: Part-time
TYPE OF COMPANY–GOOD COMPANY
Experience– 0 TO 2
Responsible for a facility’s durable medical equipment. Duties include selecting and ordering equipment and ensuring equipment delivery to facility and appropriate users. Tests and maintains equipment to ensure proper functionality. Provides training on use of equipment. Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
Company : Mother HR
Contact Person : [ SATYA JAISWAL ]
Post Resume @ : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact No : 044-45410724, 30412000, 2020
Venue Address : No.7C, Mandy Street,
Alandur,Chennai 600 016.
(Near St.Thomas Mount Railway Station).
Timings : Monday to Friday 10am to 3pm
Saturdays 10am to 2pm.
Please provide us with the below documents while attending the interview.
1. Latest Updated Resume
2. Latest Passport size photograph
3. Photo copy of your certificates
For any clarifications please feel free to call on the above numbers.
- Fresher Biomedical Engineer Govt JRF Job, INMAS(DRDO), Delhi (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer Hospital job in Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Engineer Job in siliguri (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Events in National Level Technical Symposium, Chennai (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Companies List – Samsung Medison (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer Jobs in Medtronic Asia (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineering- Ignored Profession in India (biomedikal.in)
- 25 Fresher Female Biomedical Engineers Government Jobs (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer Job in Wockhardt, Rajkot (biomedikal.in)