Nos. of Vacancy:- 01
Pay Scale:- Negotiable.
Qualification & Experience:-
the appropriate branch of Engg., & Tech., and experience of ten years in teaching, research and / or industry, out of which at least five years at the level of Assistant Professor/ Reader or equivalent grade.
ii. In the event the candidate is from industry and the profession, the
following shall constitute as essential:
1. First Class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch o f
Engg., & Tech.;
2. Significant professional work which can be recognized as equivalent to a Ph.D. Degree in appropriate branch o f Engg., & Tech., and industrial / professional experience o f ten years, out of which at least five years at a senior level o f Assistant Professor / Reader, Provided that the recognition for significant professional shall be valid only if the same is recommended unanimously by a 3- Member Committee o f Experts appointed by the Vice- Chancellor of the University.
iii. Without prejudice to the above, the following conditions may be
1. Teaching, research, industrial and / or professional experience in
a reputed organization.
2. Published work, such as research papers, patents filed / obtained, books, and / or technical reports;
3. Experience o f guiding the project work / dissertation of PG /
Research Students or supervising R&D projects in industry;
4. Demonstrated leadership in planning and organizing academic,
research, industrial and / or professional activities; and
5. Capacity to undertake / lead sponsored R&D, consultancy and
Walk-In Interview:- The Conference Hall (Vikram Sarabhai Block) of this University.
Date and Time of Interview:- 20.7.2012 at 03.30 p.m.
For more details: – http://www.dcrustm.ac.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=714:walk-in-interview-for-contract-faculty-in-the-deptt&catid=6:newsevents
Please refer to the Job description above